instead.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 25, 2009

How to use my backgrounds - EDITED!!!

I'll be posting free backgrounds VERY soon, so here's how to use them!

1. Log into your blogger account.
2. Go to your blog Layout and then to your Edit HTML.
3. Scroll down until you see this code:

body {
background:$bgcolor;

4. (Sorry this is bold :) Copy the code in bold above.
5. Replace the code with this:

background:url();

Inside the parentheses, insert the image URL I will give you when I post the free backgrounds! Enjoy!!!




4 comments:

  1. Is it near the top bottom where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the dragon one and went to put it up but um, it doesn't show up! What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my background, and it didn't work.
    I'm really sorry!
    I don't need one, that's OK.
    Oh! I know what you could do!
    I need one for my Hot Heart blog.
    2 Column, with green and blue as the main colors.
    Coudl you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srry my question didn't make sense. What I mean is in the HTML thing where is the part that says body {
    background:$bgcolor;

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave either!

~Emily Joy